Fusion Splicer Inno View V3, an active clad-alignment splicer with the world’s highest fiber image magnification rate, has the most powerful and innovative performance in the market today. Fusion Splicer Inno View V3 is equipped with user-friendly GUI on a high-resolution color LCD allowing first time splicer users to easily connect the optical fiber. By double-tapping the screen, all users can see and zoom the optical fiber up to 520 times. Fusion Splicer Inno View V3 provides easy and intuitive use.
Features Fusion Splicer Inno View V3
• Active V-Groove clad alignment splicing method.
• The world’s highest magnification and resolution.
• 5-inch high-resolution color LCD touch screen.
• Detachable SOC holder and heating oven.
• High capacity battery.
Technical Specifications Fusion Splicer Inno View V3
• Applicable Fibers SM(ITU-T G.652&G.657) / MM(ITU-T G.651) / DS(ITU-T G.653) / NZDS(ITU-T G.655)
• Average Splice Loss SM:0.03 dB / MM:0.02 dB / DS:0.05 dB / NZDS:0.05 dB/G.657:0.03 dB(ITU-T Standard)
• Return Loss ≥ 60 dB
• Tension Test 1.96 ~ 2.25 N
• Splicing Modes max 128 modes
• Protection Sleeve Length 20 ~ 60 mm
• Battery 170 splice & heat cycles
• Electrodes Lifetime 3500 times, can be extended by using an electrode grinder
• Dimensions (h × w × d) 143 × 130 × 155 mm
• Weight 2.31 kg (with battery)
|Part Number||View 3|
|Item Weight||5.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 5.1 x 5.6 inches|
|Item model number||VIEW 3|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|